2014 State Champion Baby Back Ribs
We have done the work for you! Follow these simple steps to the best baby back ribs in the state.
1. Start with a rack of the tastiest baby back ribs in the state, from Downtown Meats.
2. Heat the ribs up at 325 on the grill or in the oven in its foil wrap.
- Season with a hickory rub ahead of time and wrap with foil. grill at 300-325 for 2hrs.
- Take ribs out of foil and coat with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Continue to cook for another half hour or longer as it reaches desired tenderness
- Place the ribs in a pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 300F for 2.5 Hours or until tender (You will see the Rib bones being exposed more as the meat cooks).
- Finish the Ribs by removing foil, and baste with your favorite BBQ sauce for about another 10-15 minutes in the oven.